Looking for private snorkeling charter plus sloths..

Derek King

Hello we are looking for a private excursion for 11 people and was looking for recommendations.  I found a few private catamaran charters but doesn't seem like too many that would combined with a visit to see the sloths that would be private charter.

Thanks!

Hire a provate driver to take you amy place you please. If you wish to see sloth before you snorkle.. do that. 

Or Daniels is said to be doing snorkel boats these days. I have no idea if they have a boat or boats large enough for your party. 

Me?  I would skip the sloth all together ( due to them not being native to Roatan)  and go on an amazing adventure with Free Radical. Roatan is ALL about the reef. 

Edited by Guest 2000

1 hour ago, Guest 2000 said:

Hire a private driver to take you amy place you please. If you wish to see sloth before you snorkle.. do that. 

Or Daniels is said to be doing snorkel boats these days. I have no idea if they have a boat or boats large enough for your party. 

Me?  I would skip the sloth all together ( due to them not being native to Roatan)  and go on an amazing adventure with Free Radical. Roatan is ALL about the reef. 

I would agree with you but i have several of the kids really wanting to do the sloths so it has to be part of the trip.  I would rather do a combo if possible instead of dividing it up.  I found Roatan Snorkeling Tours has an option to add on the monkey/sloths, anyone have experience with them?  they have good reviews on FB and TA. 

On 2/18/2020 at 10:16 AM, Derek King said:

Hello we are looking for a private excursion for 11 people and was looking for recommendations.  I found a few private catamaran charters but doesn't seem like too many that would combined with a visit to see the sloths that would be private charter.

Thanks!

I would check with Daniel Johnson's.  We did a tour with them and the snorkeling was good, even saw an octopus!  I am thinking you could do 11 on their snorkel boat.