Port Everglades Construction Starts A Major Milestone

DFWGUYZ

Thanks for posting this link.  Port Everglades is my favorite Florida from which to sail.  I appreciate learning good news that impacts the Port.  

I wonder:  any news about building a new cruise terminal to increase the Port's cruise capacity?  

Miami continues to plan/build and, in my experience in January, it already exceeds any kind of reasonable, guest friendly capacity particularly if one drives to the Port and parks at the Port.  Port Everglades is much more guest friendly for those of us cruisers who drive and park at the Port than Port Miami.

You're welcome rkacruiser. Like you, our preference is also Port Everglades. We use off port parking but those to park on port property will be thankful for the new parking garage. I know remodeling of the current terminals is ongoing. I did find that a parking garage is under construction: A new 1,888-space parking garage to serve Cruise Terminals 2 and 4 is under construction, featuring an air-conditioned bridge with moving walkways to deliver guests to Terminal 2. As far as adding new terminals I am not sure.

Edited by DFWGUYZ
  • Like 1