Star Breeze Still in Dry Dock Apparently

Spanky My

1 hour ago, minidonuts85 said:

Same here. Looks like someone reported yesterday that they are extending the shipyard delays even further so it’s very likely it won’t happen anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here's a link to a 3/13 article I found. Fincantieri closed down all its shipyards in Italy for 2 weeks. That shutdown expired Friday, but on 3/26 it was extended (see Fincantieri's website home page). Looks like that June 9th cruise is truly toast! And they were taking the ship up the US West Cost for Alaska cruising. But Alaska cruises have been suspended until July 1st.

https://www.defensenews.com/industry/2020/03/14/fincantieri-suspends-operations-amid-coronavirus-crisis/

My cousin lives in Italy.  Things went from bad to worse.  She is an artist and used to be able to go to her studio.  She can no longer do this.  She can leave her house to go to the grocery store, doctor, pharmacy, or for certain other "official" business after downloading and printing an authorization form.  When they get to the place they are going their temperature is taken and they are not allowed in if they have a fever.  They can't go in pairs even if the other person is a member of their own household.