2022 Itineraries

B-2-Bs Best!

Cunard has released the spring 2022 schedules for the world/exotic voyages. Assuming you are asking about 2022 schedules beyond that, here is what I said in a previous thread from this past December asking about summer 2022 details shortly after the spring 2022 schedules were announced. This applies to the autumn 2022 schedules as well.

"Hard to know when the summer 2022 schedules will be announced. Cunard just announced the spring 2022 (World and Exotic Voyages) schedules considerably earlier than usual. Those have traditionally been announced in early to mid-March, but this year they were announced December 12th.

Here are the dates I have for when the summer schedules were announced the past few years.

Summer 2021 announced September 17, 2019 (except QE Alaska)
Summer 2020 announced September 13, 2018 (except QE Alaska)
Summer 2019 announced September 5,  2017 (except QE Alaska)
Summer 2018 announced September 6,  2016

Since Cunard announced the 2022 World and Exotic voyages three months earlier than usual, perhaps they will also announce the summer 2022 schedule three months earlier in June rather than September. That's pure speculation though. I have nothing specific to go on indicating that's what will actually happen. If not, then I think it's safe to say they will be announced no later than September as in past years."

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 1

Just a thought, but there’s probably a lot of consternation around how the Coronavirus spread will affect what has been a booming Asia business and the deployment of a large number of ships-plus Cunard is supposed to introduce their new ship in 2022-the bottom lines are being scrambled (to mix metaphors).