Couples Massage - Nieuw Statendam

livetheatre

Considering booking a couples massage on an upcoming cruise on the NS - wondering about the treatment room setup and spa facilities? I have never had a massage on board and not sure what to expect compared to traditional spas at resorts etc. 

Thanks! 

I can't comment on NS, but the Oosterdam couples massage room was a bit plain. We had nice ocean views and the music was soothing. 

You go into the dressing room and put a robe and slippers on. Meet your spouse in the day room where tea and coffee is offered. The therapists will come get you and take you to the room. After, you can shower and change in the dressing room and take your sweet spouse for a cocktail!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

I can't comment on NS, but the Oosterdam couples massage room was a bit plain. We had nice ocean views and the music was soothing. 

You go into the dressing room and put a robe and slippers on. Meet your spouse in the day room where tea and coffee is offered. The therapists will come get you and take you to the room. After, you can shower and change in the dressing room and take your sweet spouse for a cocktail!

So really - nothing special with treatment room...thanks for the reply.