Current Prices of Non Alcoholic Drinks 2020?

kaiiak

Last time we cruised we had a free Signature Beverage Package.  This time we do not have a package and I am considering the Quench Package, but not sure if it is worth it depending on how much we typically drink and the cost of those drinks. We don't drink enough alcohol to make the SBP worth it as we only have 1-2 alcoholic drinks the entire trip.

Looking specifically for prices on soda, vitamin water, bottled water, and caffe lattes with soy or almond milk upcharges. I tried to search and only found menus for alcohol. Thank you in advance!

www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Bar-Menu.pdf

Try this site, courtesy of Roger Jett Photography...most comprehensive listing I have found and current as of December 2019 as far as I know.   Thanks Roger!

www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus

Edited by oakridger
added

10 minutes ago, oakridger said:

www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Bar-Menu.pdf

Try this site, courtesy of Roger Jett Photography...most comprehensive listing I have found and current as of December 2019 as far as I know.   Thanks Roger!

www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus

thank you! I went to his website but must have missed the non alcholic portion because it was sandwiched in the middle. That is helpful. 

5 minutes ago, Jareds_mommytoo said:

Coffee menu http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Explorations-Cafe-Menu.pdf

Great thank you! And wow great prices compared to Starbucks :) Going to treat myself all week to lattes and mochas (usually only have once a week if that during the work week, usually have coffee from home)

• Like 1