A cancellation question?

SteelCruisin

We were supposed to be leaving Barcelona on April 3rd 2020 aboard the Grandiosa, when I look at cancelled cruises, I see the Genoa to Genoa Grandiosa cruise on March 28th

is cancelled... being that we are one of the stops on that cruise ( on the 5th day ) should we assume that our cruise is indeed cancelled...confused.

• Like 1

I tried to do a booking for that week on Grandiosa  just to see and there is no cruise showing up for April 3rd. Since I had to cancel my cruise for this week, I have way too much time on my hands. 😔 Looks like it’s cancelled, but they’re going to make you call!

42 minutes ago, L2float said:

I tried to do a booking for that week on Grandiosa  just to see and there is no cruise showing up for April 3rd. Since I had to cancel my cruise for this week, I have way too much time on my hands. 😔 Looks like it’s cancelled, but they’re going to make you call!

Oh no!  I see you had to cancel.  Did you get your money back?  I'm so sorry you didn't get to go.  We were just on Divina 3 weeks ago--can't believe it now.  Seems like forever ago.  We got back just before it all hit the fan.  I hope you get to Ocean Cay eventually--it's worth it.

I know! Such a bummer. Funny thing is I saw on a thread that you had one of the square rooms in the Divina YC that we had booked. We were to be in16034. Were you across from us again? 😂 We are supposed to get the FCC in a couple of weeks...this is like Groundhog Day! Please let it be easier this time! So glad you enjoyed your trip. 

On 3/15/2020 at 9:55 PM, L2float said:

I know! Such a bummer. Funny thing is I saw on a thread that you had one of the square rooms in the Divina YC that we had booked. We were to be in16034. Were you across from us again? 😂 We are supposed to get the FCC in a couple of weeks...this is like Groundhog Day! Please let it be easier this time! So glad you enjoyed your trip. 

IMG_0416.thumb.jpeg.f79e9f853760954ef5e3317c61754721.jpeg We were in 15030.  Such a nice suite considering it was the same price as the smaller rooms.  I will say, however, the bathrooms on Meraviglia were nicer.  Since the room is wider, the balcony is as well!

IMG_0445.jpeg