Differences Among Suites

Floridastorm

• 1 month later...

We have changed our routing and are now looking at 14 days aboard the  Noordam a Vista Class ship. Considering all classes from Ocean View to Neptune Suite. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated.

*Are the Neptune Suites worth it? I notice that they are not all the same size and have different square footage I guess based upon their location. Are they that much more comfortable than the Signature Suites?

*Are the Signature Suites that much larger than the Verandah cabins?

🤔

On 3/29/2020 at 4:56 PM, janmcn said:

Look at the room diagrams for these classes of cabins on these ships...not at all like any of “the older ships.” I’d not pay attention to any recommendations for these 3 classes unless people had actually been in them. 

The response have been from people who have traveled in Signature, Vista Suites, and Neptune suites.  We also have been in all three.  If your ship has a signature suite, it is one of the best buys on a HAL ship.  More room, bigger balcony, more light.  We spoiled ourselves, however, by our first Neptune on a TA voyage, and have since enjoyed those suites on all our long voyages.  I particularly the concierge services provided in the Neptune suite.   If  you can splurge, I recommend them with a second choice being a Signature suite if available on your ship.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tampa Girl said:

The response have been from people who have traveled in Signature, Vista Suites, and Neptune suites.  We also have been in all three.  If your ship has a signature suite, it is one of the best buys on a HAL ship.  More room, bigger balcony, more light.  We spoiled ourselves, however, by our first Neptune on a TA voyage, and have since enjoyed those suites on all our long voyages.  I particularly the concierge services provided in the Neptune suite.   If  you can splurge, I recommend them with a second choice being a Signature suite if available on your ship.

Thank You. Perfect.