Booking Future Cruise - Want To Use FCC

cellfree

Want to book a cruise, beyond 100 days out of course, but want to use FCC as I do not want to tie up any more money. But no FCC yet. So I will be patient and wait. Perhaps by the time I get my FCC there will be a sale. Had a great Balcony booked on the Mera for March (typically we book Inside Cabins) because of the Balcony sale that was going on. It’s all wait and see for us right now. 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, cellfree said:

Want to book a cruise, beyond 100 days out of course, but want to use FCC as I do not want to tie up any more money. But no FCC yet. So I will be patient and wait. Perhaps by the time I get my FCC there will be a sale. Had a great Balcony booked on the Mera for March (typically we book Inside Cabins) because of the Balcony sale that was going on. It’s all wait and see for us right now. 

We had our cruise on March 30th cancelled, wanted to rebook with the FCC in mind.  We wanted the Armonia but didn't like her itinerary out of Tampa.  So after consulting with our TA we booked the repositioning cruise on November 1 of this year.  We were able to book with minimal deposit.  She talked to MSC and they told her we could use our FCC towards payment of this cruise.  We will owe more out of pocket.  Still waiting for the FCC but understand it will be probably be the end of May before we see it.  Our final payment is due in August.  I am fearful that the November cruise will get cancelled as well and am already looking at a spring cruise as I guess it's Plan C at this point.