SAPPHIRE NOV 10TH 2020

Pippawhipper1

BTW...when booking  my Sea Princess cruises for  Oct.,/Sept.2018...thru Princess U.s.A., they kept on saying Princess Australia handles it differently etc..etc..etc... so cut me some slack...

And another point.... I am an intelligent and beautiful southern Californian girl, born and raised...look at my avatar and you can see I am not lyin'....enjoy the afternoon/evening..or should I say day for those who are in the 9:00am hour...

Edited by land lover

On 5/6/2020 at 11:10 PM, land lover said:

Carol...u would have to talk to your TA....here in the states it can be changed easily with no charge, don't know what the rules are for UK bookings...

Changing your cruise should be doable. But, just to be clear, if the fare for next year's cruise is higher, you will have to pay the difference.

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2020 at 5:24 PM, Pippawhipper1 said:

Thanks x

Found out that the Ballance is due 10th July so I hope I will know by then if they cancel really don't want to go while things are the way they are.

PS my company have paid my flights in full but I not going this year what ever happens as a solo passenger even worse. 

Hopefully rebook for next year