Norwegian going Bankrupt?

3 hours ago, ray98 said:

NCL will be fine.  Most who take the 'it is over for them' stance don't understand the financial filings or have an ax to grind.

Wrong (I’m sorry!).  I do understand filings and the situation is very bad for them and the future outlook even worse.  The possibly of a bankruptcy is quite real.  Believe Me I don’t want that to be the case however.  They do owe me $ and I have future credits as well.  I’ve enjoyed my Norwegian sailings and hope to use them one day but we are going on the assumption that the credits will be useless.  The refund I’m still hoping for lol. 

3 minutes ago, chris1 said:

Wrong (I’m sorry!).  I do understand filings and the situation is very bad for them and the future outlook even worse.  The possibly of a bankruptcy is quite real.  Believe Me I don’t want that to be the case however.  They do owe me $ and I have future credits as well.  I’ve enjoyed my Norwegian sailings and hope to use them one day but we are going on the assumption that the credits will be useless.  The refund I’m still hoping for lol. 

It really isn't.  This filing assures investors the have the liquidity to get to the other side of this.  Their business plan is a proven winner.