Royal future cruise credit good for Celebrity?

2 hours ago, 2chiefs said:

In general, it's been my experience that you can find deals on all cruise lines. But in general, when I look at similar cruise from the "big box" cruise lines such as NCL, Princess, Royal, Celebrity, etc., there isn't much difference - in general.

I find huge differences from seemingly similar cruises. You really need to watch the logarithms built into the programming. Huge swings from day-to-day etc. If I'm interested in a cruise, I'll watch the pricing and log them in my spreadsheet with date and cabin number. On Celebrity for instance, their logarithm sometimes prices an Aqua class lower than a Veranda but can change an hour later due to bookings. The only way to compare cruises is to ensure everything is equal and then price on a per day cost to compare cruises of different lengths. Here's a screen shot of a cruise on Edge that I'm monitoring for December 2021:

Edge price.JPG

Interesting.  I'm not into that much analysis.  I look for an itinerary and start price comparing for similar cruises.  It's just that I noticed during my recent search, trying to move cruises to later dates because of COVID19, that Celebrity kept coming up more expensive.