Air2Sea Question

3 minutes ago, cruisingn09 said:

If you book your flights through Air2Sea and RCI cancels the cruise, do you get a refunds for the flights booked?

Only if you booked refundable air. If you booked non refundable then you are referred to the airline and their cancellation policies. 

If your client booked refundable air or hotel accommodations through Royal Caribbean, we have it covered. If your client booked non-refundable air through Royal Caribbean or reserved hotel or air accommodations on their own, please reach out to the airline carrier, tour operator, or hotel supplier/chain directly to discuss options.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Only if you booked refundable air. If you booked non refundable then you are referred to the airline and their cancellation policies. 

Thank you for your quick response. One more question...the flights say refundable with fees which is $150...would you still be charged that fee if RCI cancelled the cruise?

1 minute ago, cruisingn09 said:

Thank you for your quick response. One more question...the flights say refundable with fees which is $150...would you still be charged that fee if RCI cancelled the cruise?

Royal covers everything if they are refundable flights. 

• Like 2

Just now, CCLNCLRCICRUISER said:

Does that include cruises, with refundable Air2sea, that a person cancels and opts for a FCC

No, if you cancel then I believe that you are subject to the change fees that kick in after final payment on refundable air.  If you are before final payment you can cancel refundable air with no penalty. 

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

No, if you cancel then I believe that you are subject to the change fees that kick in after final payment on refundable air.  If you are before final payment you can cancel refundable air with no penalty. 

This would be well before a final payment date of August 5. Was just curious about my options. As the time gets closer, I will double check with Royal. Its the Anthem Transatlantic from Southampton to Bayonne 11/1/20, so who knows if Royal will change the debarkation port between now and Aug.

Thanks

• Like 1

Funny I was told that if they cancel then it is refunded they did not specify how I booked?

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for the delay in our response and appreciate your patience.

If you have booked your air through our Air2Sea program and your booking cancels, your air fare will be automatically refunded. If you have any questions regarding your air, please contact our Air2Sea department directly at 1 (844) 278-9745. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions or concerns.

Fred, we hope you and your loved ones are healthy and doing well. We look forward to welcoming you onboard the Rhapsody of the Seas in November. Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean.

Sincerely,

Debbie “Dixie” Lesh

Royal Guest Experience Management

14 minutes ago, FOXTROT said:

If they cancel, yes you get a refund. Our May cruise we got our NONREFUNDABLE airfare refund within 2 weeks. 

For non refundable air it depends On the airline policies.  In your case the airline was allowing refunds, in some cases they are not.