Australia/New Zealand for Beginners

mrsfoose

We had a great cruise starting in Australia and ending in New Zealand. it was amazing . We travelled with our two daughters. My daughters loves writing about our adventures ..trip report is here https://readyfortakeoffwithnatalie.com/blog/3/

Edited by kellycrooner65
Wrong page of blog
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

New Zealand (BY LAND) at least 4 weeks

Australia (BY LAND) at least 4 MONTHS; East Coast (Queensland/NSW/Victoria) at least 4 weeks.

Cruising only lets you see a very small bit of each.

Australia you have to do a circumnavigation.  28 days and you have a lot of little tasters.

If you want to cruise NZ then do B2B (A-NZ-A or reverse) and see most places twice; there are lots of excellent trips you could do at each port.

• Like 1

I fully agree with you on that one but unfortunately we are committed by work. My husband is a shift worker and we usually have to see what date tallies up with his shift pattern and only has 19 days clear too so when we saw this cruise at a great price we thought why not give us a taster ..we are retiring in a few years and this will be the retirement trip to go back and fully explore it it enabled us to have a better idea of where we want to go now