Princess cancels through 12/15

pmatawan

9 hours ago, casofilia said:

@farmersfight

How about cruising out of Australia?

Still have to get there and there are so few diffent pots you can go to.  If you do, as we have, a Round Australia cruise you have been to all of them!!

Then there is to or from NZ, we were to do that this coming summer but Covid got in the way!!!   Again one cruise does the lot.

Finally there are the Islands, again one trip does most of them!!

Not a lt of real choice then.

I hear ya. Yeah, I guess Australia and NZ are out there by themselves in the South Pacific and there are only so many ports to visit in each country. I saw some cruises that originated in Australia, visited ports around Australia and also sailed over to NZ and visited ports there.

With that being said, Australia and NZ are still on my "bucket list", as I have never been to that part of the world before. Most probably, I would like to do them by cruise but also tack on some land based time on both ends of the cruise (got to extend the time after flying all that way from the U.S.!).

I have been to the Far East though -> Yokohama, Japan, Pusan, South Korea, Bugo & Manilla, Phillipines and Jakarta, Indonesia. But this was as a cadet on a merchant ship - much different experience than being a passenger on a cruise ship!

Take care.