Where was I?

7 minutes ago, Mareblu said:

Like us, Mic is probably glued to the Matildas’ match right now👏

Skipping tonight's game to do some paperwork to get me out of working Friday so I can get into cruise mode a day early. Is it 10 - 0 yet?

17 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Skipping tonight's game to do some paperwork to get me out of working Friday so I can get into cruise mode a day early. Is it 10 - 0 yet?

Not yet😂. Just coming out now.  Wishing hou a great cruise.

13 hours ago, arxcards said:

It sure was a White Pass Mic. All the way up the climb to Fraser (in Canada) there was snow and a carload of Aussies loving it. A really beautiful experience, holy ship, over 11 years ago when our dollar was king.

All yours!

Cheers.Yes I remember being in Sun Peaks, Canada for a snow fall and we Aussies were all dancing in the snow fall like kids. Most were from QLD so hadn't ever seen snow before in person. I was amazed at how big and fluffy the snow flakes were compared to here in Australia. The few locals were astounded by our actions, although alcohol had also been consumed.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Yes, was watching the game, quite frustrating that it took so long to get through the parked bus defence.

Exactly.  Exciting play from our girls, but breaking through that blockade, finally, was magical when it happened.  Love what they've done for our game:  "I told you so"😇

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Cheers.Yes I remember being in Sun Peaks, Canada for a snow fall and we Aussies were all dancing in the snow fall like kids. Most were from QLD so hadn't ever seen snow before in person. I was amazed at how big and fluffy the snow flakes were compared to here in Australia. The few locals were astounded by our actions, although alcohol had also been consumed.

Sun Peaks. Nice alternate hop through the Rockies, and a lot nicer than Kamloops.

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

We went there as well, nice ice wines. We did a big loop at the time.

Kamloops or Kelowna are usually that "commute" stop between the coast & the Rockies. We have tried to stay at 3 Valley gap for something quirky, but they were hard to book a group with. Sun Peaks & Revelstoke have been the pick of the stepping stone stops for us (so far).

• Like 1