Another webinar - the road ahead

andreas_seadream

It was a definite no.  I think because mine was a cruise credit and they already had my money, they did not see any reason to accommodate me.  I went ahead and gave up on 2021 and had it changed to a round trip from Marigot in 2022.  

But I hope you have a wonderful trip and everything works out perfectly for you.  They have a good track record in Norway earlier this year, so I expect you will have a great time.  🙂

On 10/16/2020 at 6:16 PM, laurelguy said:

Hope I can jump in here again...is it really a definite "no" from SD? We had a Dec. 2020 cruise booked in 2019 and they allowed us to cancel that one in September and rebook it with a $200 pp penalty. This allowed us to be in the new Assurance program. Yes the Barbados itinerary, testing etc. is problematic but we're trying to make it work!  Keep on them! It helps to have a good TA working on your behalf! 

It turns out you were right after all, Laurelguy.  SeaDream has come around.  I just received a call from a reservations supervisor at SeaDream and she said that the agents I dealt with had been mistaken and I was in fact covered by the booking assurance policy.  So she re-booked me back on the Feb 2021 trip. 

All is right with the world again, and SeaDream has regained its lofty status in my humble opinion.

• Like 1