Concierge Club?

Netnurse31

Since this thread seems to have wandered...SJ, I wanted to let you know, I sent in the paperwork to "verify" our cruise on Song of America in 1999 and have added it to our cruise history. Well...instead of verifying it and adding it to our list, they added an additional cruise credit instead. :rolleyes: I was trying to get our history straightened out, not fouled up worse!:)

Wandered, Huh? Guess it did. Hey a credit is good any way you get it, although I would never admit I travelled on Song of America:D .

Ricko, favorites so far have been Baltic and TransAtlantic cruises. Newfoundland last year was pretty good, too. Alaska is always a great trip. Want to do South America in the near future. Gotta be a ship with a concierge, though [there, now I'm legal again, PB]

We sailed on the Nordic Prince and it wasn't recorded either. I called and they told me to send some proof. I couldn't find anything..so I gave up... one day going through some pictures I found my sons old sail card...I notified them and they increased our credits but they did not update the sailing list..We sailed 3 times on that ship and not one was recorded...The bad thing was we have been diamond for the last 3 sailings and didn't get the perks..

Finally they have it right now for our next cruise......

are ther any price breaks on internet service for suite passengers? Also if you bring your own laptop, can you hook it u p in your suite? I am referring to the Navigator owners suite. Thanks!

Sorry I can't help with your questions. We have only made to a JR suite so far.. We catch heck with our home PC, and are no way ready to try a lab-top..Sorry...:confused: :confused:

Archived