Where is Explorer at today?

HB Cruiser

Sorry about the misinformation. Yes it appears to be at Green Turtle Cay. Where exactly is that and why are they there?

Tim

Hi, Tim..Apparently that is the last posted location of Explorer, seems they are AT Sea..Am I wrong? Helen

As many times as we have been there, trust me, this is not Nassau. If they were docked in Nassau, the point that you can see would have my wife's light house on it. LOL. She LOVES that lighthouse.

Tim

Yeah, I know you know. See my post above. They are in Freeport.

Helen

According to the itinerary map on krooozcams they are going zero knots which "should" mean that are anchored. I am just wondering if their itinerary changed and why?

1corona4u

Sorry if I came across wrong in my post. I am just sure by looks that it is not is in Nassau.

Tim

Helen

According to the itinerary map on krooozcams they are going zero knots which "should" mean that are anchored. I am just wondering if their itinerary changed and why?

1corona4u

Sorry if I came across wrong in my post. I am just sure by looks that it is not is in Nassau.

Tim

No porblem with the Nassau thing, I just hadn't looked at the cam, only the coordinates.:)

That is EXACTLY where they are, you can tell by the point of land in front of the ship.

Still wondering, why are they there when the itinerary states they are to be in Nassau?

Tim

Because a lot of ships have not been going to Nassau lately...not sure why...there were other post on the board this week about it.

I like Freeport. Some people think it's boring though...

Hi Joejennie

You are going to have a blast on Explorer. I miss her already and it has only been 3 weeks since we left her!! Clo, the cruise director is great. We went to most of the shows and hung with the singers and dancers at "The Chamber" each night. Staff was great! Food was awesome. Tendering system was VERY flawed, NO tables ever at the Windjammer, and forget about a chair poolside on sea days. Other than that, we had a great week, and so will you!!earndon824@aol.com if you any questions!!

Speaking of entertainment there are a few clubs that are going at night for dancing etc.. DJ, live etc. Our complaint is that we are not night hawks but still would like to go to a club and have a few drinks and dance a bit before we turn in but they dont' even start the music until 11pm... now we're not old fogies (early 40's) BUT we are used to turning in around midnight... We have the early dinner, go to the show and then still have to hang around until 11 pm for them to even start the party going.. By then we are ready to go beddy bye :p . Even though it is vacation we are still exhausted by 11pm-midnight especially after a day of excursions and hot weather.. it tends to drain you.

We so wish that they would start the party at least at ONE of the clubs at maybe 9-10 pm so we could get a few hours in before bedtime.

Anyone else have this problem? If so how can we get RC to maybe cater to us party poopers a bit?

Archived