Crown Princess propulsion problem?

TwoCruisers

This past winter there was lots of information about the Crown Princess having propulsion problems. There was talk about a fix coming during a scheduled (wet or dry) dock. Then the pandemic hit and I’ve read nothing further about this problem being fixed. Has anyone heard about updates on this problem?

From Dr Google at another website

Just wanted to give notice about the Crown Princess. She will be going into Dry Dock 12 October through 29 October 2020. All her aches and pains are supposed to be addressed and repaired. Hopefully the engine / generator problems will be rectified so not to miss anymore ports and she will sail up to normal speed.

1 hour ago, neverbeenhere said:

From Dr Google at another website

Just wanted to give notice about the Crown Princess. She will be going into Dry Dock 12 October through 29 October 2020. All her aches and pains are supposed to be addressed and repaired. Hopefully the engine / generator problems will be rectified so not to miss anymore ports and she will sail up to normal speed.

I think these were the plans before the Covid 19 pandemic hit. I can’t find any information about what actually took place. The pandemic was getting bad through October and is only getting worse ever since. I have a feeling that the dry dock has been postponed indefinitely, but I can’t find any new information.