Cococay beach bed rental

vacationlover_mn

• 1 month later...

This is not my post - But I do a lot of research for travelers and I found this on Trip advisor.  Thought it might be helpful.

I had a choice of Chill Island or the temporary South Beach area. Not really knowing the island I chose Chill Island location. Included in the price was a bed 2 lounge chairs 2 floating mats and a cooler with 4 waters. Not included was food service we walked to the buffet area for lunch which was good.  You can’t go wrong either place really. We had the drink package which works on the island along with the internet package if you purchased that.  The bed was spacious can hold 4 people. The bed has curtains on either side which are on dowel rods and can be moved to front or back to block sun as the day goes on if needed.

Chill island beach area appeared to be smaller than the temporary south beach area but it was nice water was cooler probably due to time of year. There was a lot of traffic from people entering the area to snorkel but it wasn’t an issue. The beach never seemed too crowded but it was full there were some kids but not overrun. I imagine a lot of families were at the pools.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1