Stacking discounts

dbrown84

I always wondered if you could add your Caesars total rewards discount on top of a promotion discount, but could never get an answer to it.  Well, I just booked a December cruise while the current 30 percent promotion is going on, and was able to get an additional 30 percent off with my diamond card.  Just wanted to post this in case anyone else was wondering

• Like 2

13 hours ago, dbrown84 said:

I always wondered if you could add your Caesars total rewards discount on top of a promotion discount, but could never get an answer to it.  Well, I just booked a December cruise while the current 30 percent promotion is going on, and was able to get an additional 30 percent off with my diamond card.  Just wanted to post this in case anyone else was wondering

Yes, you can. We have a cabin booked with the 30% NCL discount, plus 20% off because of Caesars Diamond status, plus another 10% off because a previous cruise cancelled.

Btw: Being a Caesars diamond gets you 20% off all cabins up to a H9 cabin, and 10% off anything higher than H9.

https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/partners/norwegian-cruise-line

Edited by DaCruiseBug

13 hours ago, DaCruiseBug said:

Yes, you can. We have a cabin booked with the 30% NCL discount, plus 20% off because of Caesars Diamond status, plus another 10% off because a previous cruise cancelled.

Btw: Being a Caesars diamond gets you 20% off all cabins up to a H9 cabin, and 10% off anything higher than H9.

https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/partners/norwegian-cruise-line

yes, you're right.  I meant 20%  I was just happy to see that they didn't reset the price and make you choose which discount to use

Just now, dbrown84 said:

yes, you're right.  I meant 20%  I was just happy to see that they didn't reset the price and make you choose which discount to use

Just now, dbrown84 said:

I've gone back and forth between 7 stars and diamond, and had the 30% in my head from my 7 stars days