Night before in Cape Canaveral

HB Cruiser

We have always stayed at the Radisson Resort at the Port and enjoyed it VERY MUCH. However, it appears their prices have gone up to the point we are ready to try somewhere else.

Do anyone of you have a suggestion?

Any advice would be helpful.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Tim & Crystal

We have always stayed at the Radisson Resort at the Port and enjoyed it VERY MUCH. However, it appears their prices have gone up to the point we are ready to try somewhere else.

Do anyone of you have a suggestion?

Any advice would be helpful.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Tim & Crystal

Try easyclick.com for your date in Cocoa Beach. When the results come up, you'll see "off the record" hotel options. Look for the hotel option that says "Guests can relax on the largest sun deck on the Florida Space Coast". That option will get you the Cocoa Beach Hilton. Was just there last month and they were just finishing up a complete renovation of the property. It's a beautiful place right on the beach and about 10 minutes to Port Canaveral

We,too, have stayed at the Radisson, but this time around we are staying at the Hampton Inn, Cocoa Beach. We can leave our vehicle there for the week, and they arrange shuttle transportation for us to the port. Here is a good web site that has an inventory of hotels that you can look up and see if any strike your fancy:

http://www.dcltribute.com/lodging/

Good luck.

I was going to go thru hotwire, as last year in Orlando I found a La Quinta for $23.00 a night. But I wanted the whole park and cruise package and I know the prices on those sites like hotwire etc did not include packages like that and who knew how much more it would be to park the vehicle. I was able to find a room for 80 but w/ no package and parking at the pier costing 70-80 why bother.

The cheapest I found (with a one night minimum) was Comfort Inn at 130.00. From what I was able to ascertain on these boards, one should request the "New" or "Remodeled" rooms as the others were dank, musty, rundown etc. For 15.00 dollars more we are staying at a very nice, personal B&B type place with homemade breakfasts and nestled right on the beach. They provide a shuttle to and from and offer a wine and cheese social (whatever exactly that entails :) ) in the afternoon.

For those interested here it is:

http://www.theinnatcocoabeach.com/Default2.asp

Archived