Guess what I'm doing today!

Hflors

PACKING - Because of family commitments and other events leading up to my March 12th cruise today (home because of the snow) and the Sunday before I leave are the only free days left until I leave on the 11th of march (the sunday before the cruise is way too late. What if I need to buy something?) Though it's almost a month from now it's pretty exciting anyway! I can't wait. I'm packing so early I'm afraid I'll forget something. Anyone else ever backed a month before they left?

PS Hubby surprised me this week. Gave me $500.00 extra spending money! What a surprise!

Than for Valentines day he deposited into our account the money for our deposit for a cruise he and I had been looking at for our 35th Ann. next January. Got the exact cabin I wanted. I feel like a queen this week.

I just keep hoping I don't forget anything!!!!!!

I spent Sunday packing myself for my March 11th cruise. Glad to see I wasnt the only one :) :) I have family coming into town for 2 weeks, and with that distraction, I am sure it will back me up, so I went ahead and got all my clothes packed and getting other stuff "together"

Sure felt good packing for the cruise, put a nice smile on my face for the day!

Hflors, you could write out all you plan to take, and when you pack it, check it off-- then leave the list on the top of your suitcase. When you're getting ready to go, review the list and add what hasn't been packed, and you'll have peace of mind on your cruise :)

I'm packing this week for my March 11th cruise as well. But that's because next Monday I check into a hotel for the bar exam and I leave from that hotel to go on my Brilliance cruise and I will only be home 2 days from that before I leave to go to San Juan for my March 11th cruise.

I'm packing this week for my March 11th cruise as well. But that's because next Monday I check into a hotel for the bar exam and I leave from that hotel to go on my Brilliance cruise and I will only be home 2 days from that before I leave to go to San Juan for my March 11th cruise.

Good luck on the Bar exam!! My husband takes his soon too. Cant wait for all that too be all over! We go on the Mariner to celebrate that being over in a year. Hey, ya gotta take a cruise for everything!!!

Again, good luck!!!

Wow - I leave in 13 days and DD and I haven't even BEGUN to start packing, what were we thinking?!? It's only the 4 days Monarch cruise, and I am kinda waiting on the weather to make up it's mind - do I pack more short sleeves/capris or long sleeves & sweaters/long pants? Right now it's beautiful, but it could pour in 2 weeks! Oh well, guess I'd better start somewhere or I'll end up without clothes, and that wouldn't be a good thing, would it - lol!!!

Archived