Symphony / Harmony Owner Suite 11640 or 11644

• 2 years later...
On 3/23/2021 at 10:56 AM, Kokomo91165 said:

Curious if anyone has stayed in these suites.  I noticed they are below the villa suite.  Was noise an issue in the room or on the balcony from the room above?

Thank you. 

Did you end up staying in one of these suites? We are booked on the Symphony in cabin 11640 and I have concerns as well.

Edited by Buckeye G

On 3/23/2021 at 10:56 AM, Kokomo91165 said:

Curious if anyone has stayed in these suites.  I noticed they are below the villa suite.  Was noise an issue in the room or on the balcony from the room above?

Thank you. 

We were in the 2bd grand suite on symphony.   The cabin above us was the same. On occasion you could definitely hear some noise from kids playing.  Not a huge problem as it wasn’t constant.  Just here and there.  The floors are steel I assume, so if I kid jumps around you will feel it.  I probably told my kids to stop jumping 500 times and put them in timeout a few times.  

But kids are kids so it is going to happen if kids are above you.  Just hope you have a family that at least tries to keep it in check.  

That is one of the big benefits of the CLS.   No one above you or below you.  If stairs aren’t an issue and the price is the same or similar (which I’ve had before), I’d go CLS over owners suite. Of course opinions and preferences vary.