Is Princess booking the land portion of Alaska cruises without the cruise portion?

ontheweb

Just looking for a vacation idea for the summer. I thought I had seen this posted on these boards, but I don't see it when I go to Princess.com. We all know that cruise to Alaska from Canada are not happening, and no matter what they say about negotiations with Canada, highly unlikely from Seattle.

There was a news release a few weeks ago that there would be Alaska land tours available, although I can't find it again at the moment. I did a dummy booking on a land tour and got to the point of entering names, so it appears to be available. I don't know if it's going to be Princess or the Princess/Holland America Alaska joint operation. The busses are Gray Line (HAL) and the lodges may also be HAL.

Loren

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wacruzr said:

There was a news release a few weeks ago that there would be Alaska land tours available, although I can't find it again at the moment. I did a dummy booking on a land tour and got to the point of entering names, so it appears to be available. I don't know if it's going to be Princess or the Princess/Holland America Alaska joint operation. The busses are Gray Line (HAL) and the lodges may also be HAL.

Loren

Thanks, again. I will discuss this option with DW. I already sent the link to her e-mail so she can take a look at it.

You can book either through Princess or Gray Line.  We're booked for August.  Very few spots left!  The land tour is a combo of Princess-HAL-Grayline.  Only one Princess lodge will be used; the others are still closed due to the pandemic.  

We're fully vaccinated and ready to travel!  We'd love to cruise again, but that will have to wait a little longer (for us- December, if all goes well).