Port Elizabeth its Queen Victoria

Solent Richard

Inspired by another thread in the Cunard section entitled 'Where in the World? I was prompted to rush out a review of one of the ports that received a mention.

Indeed, it was two years ago today that my wife and I were on a Queen Victoria cruise that made a call at  Port Elizabeth in South Africa.

2008815789_QueenVictoriaBowPortElizabethRichard.jpg.50ad2191ba35d3ad74bfc96b9cffbebc.jpg

So to celebrate the anniversary of that visit I have written a review of what we saw and achieved on our day at Port Elizabeth.

My pre-cruise research brought to my attention the existence of 'The Donkin Trail' and it became a challenge for us to make the most of it.

To find out how we got on here's the link to that review on my Cruise Blog...

Contained in the review there are what I consider two very good tips for those visiting Port Elizabeth - no matter which cruise line you are with.

I'd also be delighted to answer any further questions.

985005284_DonkinTrailNoticeBoard.jpg.db8671d9f175214c88b8e2f4793a91ba.jpg

638892574_HorseMemorialon1CapeRoadandBarbara.jpg.c1d86dff8ccb0dea229d822198e7f96f.jpg