Booked for February 21, 2022 on Norwegian Jewel

Disco Duck

Very excited that we were able to get a great deal on the Norwegian Jewel for February 21st, 2022 for a 9 day cruise to the Panama Canal, Curaçao, Aruba and Cartagena.  I really appreciate that everyone will need to prove they have been vaccinated.

• Like 2

Will see you (hopefully) onboard.  Fully vaccinated and ready to sail.

Booked this cruise as an addition to the previous 11-day from New York to Panama (Feb 10 to Feb 21.)  Figured that since we will already be in Panama, may as well stay onboard in the same cabin for this subsequent 9-day.  

Based on your posting  of a “great deal” I went back and repriced our cruise. Didn’t see anything that I consider great -  (my perspective, YMMV).  I booked this back in October 2020 and it seems the price has increased @$300.00

Fingers crossed that normal cruising will resume by February. (Three canceled cruises, so far)

17 hours ago, Captain_Cruising said:

Will see you (hopefully) onboard.  Fully vaccinated and ready to sail.

Booked this cruise as an addition to the previous 11-day from New York to Panama (Feb 10 to Feb 21.)  Figured that since we will already be in Panama, may as well stay onboard in the same cabin for this subsequent 9-day.  

Based on your posting  of a “great deal” I went back and repriced our cruise. Didn’t see anything that I consider great -  (my perspective, YMMV).  I booked this back in October 2020 and it seems the price has increased @$300.00

Fingers crossed that normal cruising will resume by February. (Three canceled cruises, so far)

We're looking at b2b Panama cruise ourselves 2022/1/9 from San Diego to Panama (Colon), then 2022/1/20 Panama (Colon) roundtrip around Caribbeans to Panama (Fuerte Amador).

We're told even if we booked the same cabin, at the end of the first cruise we still have to pack everything up to leave the cabin, so they can clean.  Booking the same cabin doesn't save any work in packing and moving luggages out.

• 5 months later...
On 4/13/2021 at 4:35 PM, Disco Duck said:

Very excited that we were able to get a great deal on the Norwegian Jewel for February 21st, 2022 for a 9 day cruise to the Panama Canal, Curaçao, Aruba and Cartagena.  I really appreciate that everyone will need to prove they have been vaccinated.

Sounds like the same itinerary we have booked for January 2023!  Would love to hear your thoughts on any excursions you do or any recommendations your have or even a whole review 🤩