REALLY MSC - change a cruise and don't even tell the guests!!!!

love to cruise 2017

24 minutes ago, love to cruise 2017 said:

another week of no communication from MSC will not talk to our TA about the booking or ship nor will they speak to us. no the cruise to no where booking they placed us on has gone.....AND MSC HAS NOT SAID A WORD. 

they may have a good on board product but there customer service sucks!!! NO WAY TO TREAT CUSTOMERS MSC YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!! 

Wow that’s not great 😞 We are still waiting to hear about ours too. Our cruise in August has only changed by two ports, which I can see from the website, but it’s still a change and our TA says they know nothing about it and we must wait til MSC officially notify them before we can make any decisions? Final payment date is looming and I’d just like to know what our options are...

Not sure how much is down to MSC and how much to TA but either way I wish they’d get on with it so we know what we’re doing before potentially handing over another £3k +. 

34 minutes ago, love to cruise 2017 said:

we have 10 cabins booked on the now missing 11 day cruise in March 22 ......almost 30k and and they treat ppl this way. TA was been emailing, calling trying to get info ,....but MSC keeps saying we get back to you.....

will never book with them again 

I am planning to reserve judgement until I’ve cruised with them but the customer service does leave a little to be desired so far! I think my initial mistake was booking with a local TA rather than a cruise expert - which I have done for a subsequent booking. So the combination for the August cruise isn’t a great one! But that’s on me I suppose. Lesson learned!!

On 4/30/2021 at 12:06 PM, DCGuy64 said:

What in the world are you talking about?

I am replying to  your remarks that because MSC offers a well priced cruise product, we should put up with their often less than Ethical business practices. And I wanted you to know that I have sailed with MSC (many posts are by people criticizing cruise lines they have never sailed on).  When on MSC, you do get a decent product for the price you pay. They choose their price points ! 

My comment on multiple language announcements was just a "heads up" for those who have never sailed "foreign " cruise line .

36 minutes ago, EDLOS said:

I am replying to  your remarks that because MSC offers a well priced cruise product, we should put up with their often less than Ethical business practices. And I wanted you to know that I have sailed with MSC (many posts are by people criticizing cruise lines they have never sailed on).  When on MSC, you do get a decent product for the price you pay. They choose their price points ! 

My comment on multiple language announcements was just a "heads up" for those who have never sailed "foreign " cruise line .

What I meant was "what 'less than ethical business practices'"? I'm confused. I don't see MSC being unethical just because they adhere to more of a European service model. You think it's unethical that they don't have obnoxious waiters sporting 10 buttons with kooky sayings on them and a fake smile saying "how ARE we today? Can I get you one of our fantabulous cocktails?" LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DCGuy64 said:

obnoxious waiters sporting 10 buttons with kooky sayings on them and a fake smile saying "how ARE we today? Can I get you one of our fantabulous cocktails?" LOL

On which Cruise did you experience such waiters?