N cabins on Maud?

comcox

Checking the deck plans, it looks like 460 is located under the Cafe.  Don't see a toilet directly above but located more towards inside.  If Cafe area is carpeted, it shouldn't be a problem. However, if it is a tile or wood floor, that is another matter and could be a problem.

3 hours ago, comcox said:

Has anyone stayed in cabin 460 on MS Maud (aka Midnatsol)?  I'm trying to confirm whether it is below the toilets or the shop.  Thanks.

Not stayed in cabin but would be confident there'd be no noise issues. It's below the gallery/corridor with seating going to restaurant at stern. From experience & full plan there's no toilet very close, shop nearby but not above. I'm booked in 439 on a voyage next year and have no concerns re noise. Only potential for occasional noise would, I guess, be from Boat deck below which is where they launch/retrieve zodiacs for non-port landings. Timings of these would be predictable and not likely to be when folks would be sleeping :-).  I've never had issues with noise from deck above on Hurti. ships even with cabin directly under main bar.