AmaWaterways

CruisinNewb

We are scheduled to cruise the Rhine this August on the AmaSiena. 

For those who have cruised with Ama I was wondering if you could answer a few questions?

Is there a place (and music) to dance?

I know the dress is "country club casual"  How about for the Captain's/farewell dinners or the Chef's table?

Thanks for your help.

We are scheduled for the Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel) in November on the AmaSerena.  We were on the same ship a few years ago down the Danube.  Some evenings there is music in the lounge, but we never saw any dancing.  Only for the chefs table did we dress up a bit.  Our farewell dinner was on a boat cruise in Budapest due to low river levels and we were put up in a beautiful hotel for our last night.   Hope this helps and that you enjoy your trip! 

I’ve sailed with AMA several times. The lounge has a piano player in the evenings after dinner when no formal entertainment has been scheduled. The piano sits upon a tiled area that is suitable for dancing.  It’s nice to see people enjoying the music and dancing. 

20 hours ago, CruisinNewb said:

We are scheduled to cruise the Rhine this August on the AmaSiena. 

For those who have cruised with Ama I was wondering if you could answer a few questions?

Is there a place (and music) to dance?

I know the dress is "country club casual"  How about for the Captain's/farewell dinners or the Chef's table?

Thanks for your help.

Myself and my two crazy girlfriends were dancing to the organ player on AMAWaterways Tulip time cruise.  Saturday Night Fever,  you've heard it best on the organ!  HAHA. We had fun but I don't think it's a regular occurrence. Stayin' Alive. Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...