Is it possible to book "Have it All" for one stateroom guest, but not the other?

GoHoward

Hi all - I will be sailing to Alaska with my 17 year old son on the July 24 Nieuw Amsterdam sailing, rebooked from a planned June departure. The price jumped by 50% over our June reservation - and we lost the original "Have it All" perks that included gratuities, the drink package, Wifi, a flight credit, and specialty dining.

Adding the new "Have it All" package - which doesn't include gratuities, sadly - costs $280 per person. I am considering the beverage package at ~$350, and so it would be a good deal for me...but not so much for my son, who doesn't even drink sodas or specialty coffees. Is it possible for one guest in a stateroom to book "Have it all," or are both guests required to purchase it? Thanks for any insights!

I believe all guests are required to be on the same fare. If your son doesn't drink beverages of any kind then you will probably be better off buying the beverage package separately. That said it really depends how much you plan to drink and the mix of alcohol vs non-alcoholic. If you will drink less than 5-6 alcoholic or 6-10 non-alcoholic beverages per day buying a la carte probably will cost less (sorry I don't remember what they charge for a soda)