Voyager OTS Mini Suite 1154 or 1156

I am looking for a video of Voyager OTS mini suite #1154 or #1156 after it was refurbished in 2019. We are looking at the cabins for a Baltic Sea cruise.

I know that there may not be much out there since the ship was shut down in March 2020 with COVID-19. Thank you in advance if you have anything to share. 

1 hour ago, flannbarr said:

I am looking for a video of Voyager OTS mini suite #1154 or #1156 after it was refurbished in 2019. We are looking at the cabins for a Baltic Sea cruise.

I know that there may not be much out there since the ship was shut down in March 2020 with COVID-19. Thank you in advance if you have anything to share. 

The refurbishment was a joke.

We where on voyager in a grand suite the Christmas just after the dry dock and just before the shutdown.

The dry dock was cut short and voyager was supposed to go back and finish the facelift.Plus a conversation so it could hook up to shore power in LA.

All they really did was put a heap more cabins in ,mainly where the gym was and the concierge lounge.

By the time it get to the Baltic’s it would have been floating around for 2 years and I think people will be pretty disappointed with the condition it is in.

3 hours ago, flannbarr said:

Thank you in advance if you have anything to share. 

Only base your decision on actual ship info well after she starts sailing again.

Biker, who finds it interesting that she's in Port Klang.

17 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Only base your decision on actual ship info well after she starts sailing again.

Biker, who finds it interesting that she's in Port Klang.

Voyager was there a couple of weeks ago and shortly after transfered some crew to Ovation.