Storage Under The Bed?

Curious1

Don't know the measurements, but there is plenty of room under the beds. Last cruise I had 2 large suitcases, 2 garment bags and a large rolling carryon. If your suitcase doesn't slide under easily just lift the bed up. The frame of the bed sometimes prevents just sliding the bags under the bed. Once past the frame there is plenty of room.

I also stand one up in the closet, into which we put our folded dirty clothes. It sure helps make the packing the last night. The last night is traumatic enough with out having to re-pack dirty laundry.

I go a step further. We pack our clothes in those large zip locks. Keep one of those at all times in the closet floor to throw our dirty clothes in. When it is full enough, I roll the air out, zip it up, and throw it in a suitcase, then put another one in the closet. By the time the last day rolls around, we are mostly packed with just a few things to throw in. Lets us enjoy the last day without taking so much time to pack.

We had two 29", two 25" and two carryon's that all fit under the bed. Yes I overpack.

I agree with Schplinky's assessment. It's just being well-prepared. And with that being said for my cruise next week, I will have one 26", a rolling garment bag (that holds almost as much as the 26"), a rolling carry on, and an over the shoulder carry on - FOR MYSELF only!

Archived