NCL platinum level free specialty ding question

Biffire

10 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

The change occurred in February 2017 at the same time NCL revamped the Latitudes program to include the new categories of Platinum Plus and Ambassador.

We just booked today for a Jan 2022 cruise and both myself and my significant other staying in the cabin together, each received 3 dinners for the dining package.  So we eat dinner together (its one meal but we’ll each give up 1 dinner and will have 2 more dinners each left

2 hours ago, umpire56 said:

We just booked today for a Jan 2022 cruise and both myself and my significant other staying in the cabin together, each received 3 dinners for the dining package.  So we eat dinner together (its one meal but we’ll each give up 1 dinner and will have 2 more dinners each left

You seem to be referring to the Free at Sea Dining option.  If your cruise is more than 7 days and you choose the dining package as one of your perks, the first two passengers in the stateroom each will be entitled to three dinners in a specialty restaurant.  The discussion in this thread, however, is not about Free at Sea perks.  It concerns the coupons for specialty dining which frequent passengers receive once they reach the Platinum level in the Latitudes Program.  Two entirely different things.