Ovation of the Seas July 30 Simulation Voyage

1 hour ago, long4acruise said:

It was listed in the Guest contract documentation - Pier 91, the  address and directions from the airport.  I believe it was on the last few pages, just prior to or after the luggage tags.

Of course we didn't receive that until 1-2 days prior to our sail date.

Have fun, Donna - 

Also on the cruise. I took the Light Rail in to Seattle yesterday. Can't beat $3 vs Lyft/Uber/Taxi.

It wasn't anywhere on the documentation, and calling Royal received no answer. However, called the Port and the Ovation will be at Pier 91. Nice to know....

3 hours ago, long4acruise said:

It was listed in the Guest contract documentation - Pier 91, the  address and directions from the airport.  I believe it was on the last few pages, just prior to or after the luggage tags.

Of course we didn't receive that until 1-2 days prior to our sail date.

Actually - I just rechecked all the documentation and emails Royal sent me. Nothing. It did say Parking D was free. But if you don't know Seattle's Cruise terminals - that means absolutely nothing...

I made the ship. And now out to hunt down some supper....

0-H-0

29 minutes ago, Proseknitic said:

I just rechecked all the documentation and emails Royal sent me. Nothing. It did say Parking D was free. But if you don't know Seattle's Cruise terminals - that means absolutely nothing...

Glad you made it onboard. Enjoy the cruise!

For future reference the info you were looking for is on pg 8 of the Guest Vacation Document RC emailed us. Here's a brief excerpt:

"Port Seattle, Washington
Pier Terminal
Seattle ‘Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Terminal 91
https://goo.gl/maps/YXzJAfAKAyJ2
Airports  Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Travel time to pier terminal - approximately 45 minutes
Driving From Seattle-Tacoma International Airport....
"

• Like 1

Well it's Freezing  here heading to Ketchikan. were here on Ovation. so quiet and hardly anyone around, I suppose it's less than 1000 passengers so we are spread out everywhere.  It's a Big Ship reminds me of Anthem somewhat. Just happy to be CRUISING !!!! For me its Odyssey OTS coming soon.

224175785_10219257992229830_89904746100764522_n.jpg

• Like 2

What a luxury to be on a 4000 guest ship with less than 700 onboard (from various sources we heard 500-700).  It’s an amazing “small ship feel” with super-attentive staff EVERYWHERE.  Can’t do enough for you, including being vigilant about hand washing, masks, and distancing.  Any venue with 2 entrances have one designated Entry and the other Exit.  Hand sanitizer stations in front of every shop and dining venue.  Interesting not being able to handle merchandise as normal - staff assistance required!  
New times, different times, and so mindful of protocols, for the better!  Loving our experience onboard.

On 7/25/2021 at 3:17 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

Hey let us know who the captains and cruise director are on board.

also any gossip about what is planned once paying passengers open up too.

Should be interesting if Ovation docks at the new Ketchikan terminal and couple of miles north of the city.  try to let us.  

We docked right downtown in front of the big Welcome sign.