Surplus of HAL tiles-Do you need any for a project?

ellbelle

I am doing a major declutter of a guestroom in order to make room for our daughter and son in law to move in with us and I am committed to getting rid of our HAL tiles.  We have a total of 20, some are duplicates and seven are Volendam-Zaandam, we started sailing with HAL in 2008 so none are vintage tiles. If you need any for a project I would gladly send these to you for just the shipping cost from Central California which can be determined ahead of time. If you are interested please email me at elwoods at pacbell dot net.

Thanks!

I have volunteered at a lucrative Christian Bargain Box (think Goodwill) store for over 18 years. Thrift store of the year in our area several times. Hal tiles are frequent donations and they sell quite well. So if no success here you may give that a try and donate to a local charity that will enhance your local community.

Not sure CC allows this even though your not selling for profit?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aliaschief said:

I have volunteered at a lucrative Christian Bargain Box (think Goodwill) store for over 18 years. Thrift store of the year in our area several times. Hal tiles are frequent donations and they sell quite well. So if no success here you may give that a try and donate to a local charity that will enhance your local community.

Not sure CC allows this even though your not selling for profit?

Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely donate them! We have some good thrift stores here and good to know they would sell. Thanks again!