Help with coordinating check in times

lindacat

My family and I (eight total) are cruising on the Miracle 8/23.  

Six of us are flying in the day before and two are flying in the next day.

The two flying in the day of cruise are not in the room together but are in rooms with others already in Seattle. The flight arrives at 10:15.

We have an 1130-12 check in time for the entire group.

I have never had a problem checking in without my roommate in the past if we are arriving at different times,  however this time it says that all guests must arrive and check in together.

Has anyone who has cruised recently had a similar situation and was it a problem.  I don't want to wait around to check in if their plane is delayed.

Thanks in advance

59 minutes ago, lindacat said:

My family and I (eight total) are cruising on the Miracle 8/23.  

Six of us are flying in the day before and two are flying in the next day.

The two flying in the day of cruise are not in the room together but are in rooms with others already in Seattle. The flight arrives at 10:15.

We have an 1130-12 check in time for the entire group.

I have never had a problem checking in without my roommate in the past if we are arriving at different times,  however this time it says that all guests must arrive and check in together.

Has anyone who has cruised recently had a similar situation and was it a problem.  I don't want to wait around to check in if their plane is delayed.

Thanks in advance

Where did you see the all have to check in together? Last I knew is as long as you have all your documents you can arrive separately.

When I recently checked in for my cruise, part of the check-in process emphasized that all parties in the room need to be present together at the terminal for check-in.  I don’t know whether that’s a hard and fast rule now because of covid, but that’s what I read.