Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady - Full Ship Tour

luv2cruzuk

Ahoy Everyone!!,

Here's the ship tour of Scarlet Lady. Let me know what you think of her..... is she your cuppa tea?

I feel like it's such an exciting time for the cruise industry as a whole.... they (and us) have all been through a hellish year and a half, yet despite this, I still feel very excited about cruising. So much choice for everyone, so many exciting new ships... there really is a ship/line for everyone!

Thanks very much for watching.

David

• Like 2

Thank you for this video - I also watched your Rockstar cabin tour. We are among the many who are still waiting to enjoy our cruise...w booked in Oct 2019 for Richard's Birthday Bash July 2020, that was cancelled and we rebooked for the Birthday Bash July 2021...that was cancelled, so we rebooked for May 2022 in a Gorgeous Suite, the generous 200% FCC upgraded us from a central sea terrace on the original Birthday Bash to a mega rockstar experience!

It's great to see more of what is in store for us on Scarlet Lady. We embrace the fact that it will be  a unique experience compared to other cruise lines, and do know that after travelling as mega rockstars nothing else will ever compare!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, britincanada said:

Thank you for this video - I also watched your Rockstar cabin tour. We are among the many who are still waiting to enjoy our cruise...w booked in Oct 2019 for Richard's Birthday Bash July 2020, that was cancelled and we rebooked for the Birthday Bash July 2021...that was cancelled, so we rebooked for May 2022 in a Gorgeous Suite, the generous 200% FCC upgraded us from a central sea terrace on the original Birthday Bash to a mega rockstar experience!

It's great to see more of what is in store for us on Scarlet Lady. We embrace the fact that it will be  a unique experience compared to other cruise lines, and do know that after travelling as mega rockstars nothing else will ever compare!!!

Thanks for watching and for commenting. Hasn't it just been the worst time ever!!! Things are getting better though and we are now cruising again!!! I'm so thankful and lucky.

Trust me, when you walk down the gangway to the ship, it will be extra extra special!! 

Scarlet Lady is a different ship..... however, the thing that makes Virgin VERY different to everyone else is the crew! It's very noticeable. 

Thanks again and best wishes, David

51 minutes ago, Quacks the Cruiser said:

Thanks David - another great video! We are now counting down the days - 10 according to the app!

Can't wait!

QTC

AHOY!!! Thanks for the comments, I really really appreciate it. 

You are so lucky and I'm sure you'll have a blast! If I didn't have other trips booked, I would be back on Scarlet Lady in a flash!! 

Cheers! David

5 hours ago, luv2cruzuk said:

Ahoy Everyone!!,

Here's the ship tour of Scarlet Lady. Let me know what you think of her..... is she your cuppa tea?

I feel like it's such an exciting time for the cruise industry as a whole.... they (and us) have all been through a hellish year and a half, yet despite this, I still feel very excited about cruising. So much choice for everyone, so many exciting new ships... there really is a ship/line for everyone!

Thanks very much for watching.

David

Best video I have seen yet on the ship! Thanks David!! Shared with a bunch of other friends..

• Like 1