Online Check-In Process

Sea Dog

Hey can someone fill me in on the online check-in process and information that is needed. I'm at 86 days out and know that check-in may not be available up to several weeks before my sailing but I would like to know what to expect. What information do I need to have to submit?  Such as vaccination dates for my party of 3? Will I upload vaccination card pics at that point? Any other information that I will need to fill out?

Online is pretty straightforward--name, C&A society number, date of birth, rate, address, and your travel document (usually a passport.)  Then you upload a security photo (just a picture of your face with a neutral background) and indicate you'd like it used for boarding and for photography.  They'll also ask for contact information and an emergency contact.  You will also need to select a boarding time, so know when your flight arrives (if you're flying) and give yourself enough time to get to the check-in location (i.e. pier, dock, hotel, wherever they are doing the onboarding.)  ONCE YOU COMPLETE THIS make sure to print out your SetSail Pass, as you'll need it in the next section!  Some people forget to print this out and it can be inconvenient to try and pull it up on your phone with spotty internet access in some areas!

Depending on where you are boarding the ship you may receive an E-Mail from Royal Caribbean a few weeks before the sail date asking if you'd like to volunteer your vaccination status.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1