RCI Account Log In

J.K.P.

Have been an RCI customer and cruiser for a while, including using their app.  Recently, I am getting caught in a "do loop of death" with both online log in as well as the app.  I log in (doesn't matter online or app, same results) using my email address and password.  I get a screen telling me RCI has updated their online experience and asks for more info (DOB, residence info, etc) and it also asks me to include my email info.  I type in my email, and it immediately tells me that email address is already being used and takes me back to the original login page requesting my email and password, the same info I used to  log in originally.  If I log in, I get passed to their updated online experience blah blah blah.  I can never log in to my account.  

Please tell my someone has encountered this and can help me solve the riddle.  I tried to call the RCI online support and got not real help.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by J.K.P.

I used to use my work email when i was working to login , but when i quit working i tried using my personal email and the site said it was being used by someone else. 

A simple call to RCCL and within a day it was reset and i was able to login with my personal one.

Give them a call and see if they cant help you.

Thanks for all the suggestions.  GJustice, your suggestion worked.  Resetting the password did the trick.  BTW, say hello to Seis Lagos if you drive by some time, we have good friends that live in that Wylie community.