Yet another MoveUp question

bjt3

9 minutes ago, Keddy72 said:

We got notified today of ours - successful as experienced travellers on here predicted.  We were in the same boat (no pun intended) as you, so fingers crossed yours will come through 

Awesome! Crossing our fingers and toes! 🙂 

3 hours ago, bjt3 said:

Best of luck on your MoveUp offer! We leave SFO on Wednesday and land in the UK on Thursday morning with a long layover before we fly down to Athens. We are working through all the forms as we'll... So much paperwork...

We will see if they take the bid. Don’t envy you the two flights, hope it isn’t too arduous. Worth it though when you land in Athens! I’m looking forward to looking around the city and visiting the famous sites. We haven’t booked anything yet on the islands, need to look into that tomorrow!

For those keeping score at home, one of our offers was just accepted this morning. Woot! We have moved up from a Sky Suite to a Royal Suite. I don't recall the exact amount but it wasn't a minimum offer and a bit of a splurge for us, but we are celebrating! 🙂

Now to finish packing!

Edited by bjt3
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bjt3 said:

For those keeping score at home, one of our offers was just accepted this morning. Woot! We have moved up from a Sky Suite to a Royal Suite. I don't recall the exact amount but it wasn't a minimum offer and a bit of a splurge for us, but we are celebrating! 🙂

Now to finish packing!

Really pleased for you a lovely surprise and glad the anticipation was worth it.  Have a lovely holiday and celebration, look forward to seeing your pictures and update on your experience 

3 hours ago, bjt3 said:

Now to finish packing!

Congratulations.  Great to hear.  I have only been in a RS on the Solstice Class, but it was an awesome experience.  Enjoy the unlimited Speciality dining.  Come back and let us know which ones you like best.  You can try them all.

53 minutes ago, Keddy72 said:

Really pleased for you a lovely surprise and glad the anticipation was worth it.  Have a lovely holiday and celebration, look forward to seeing your pictures and update on your experience 

Indeed! It's very nice to close on this before we leave and enhance our anticipation. I'm finding it very hard to work today. 🙂

Thank you all for your invaluable insights!

33 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Congratulations.  Great to hear.  I have only been in a RS on the Solstice Class, but it was an awesome experience.  Enjoy the unlimited Speciality dining.  Come back and let us know which ones you like best.  You can try them all.

My wife and I were just discussing this. Plan is to try them all!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Any insights or past experience would be helpful.  We are 50 hours prior to sailing.  My offer has been showing pending for 3 days now, but no email and no charge to my credit card.  After 688 days on dry land we will be excited to just be on the ship.  An upgrade would make it that much more special as we are celebrating! Pending acceptance, or rejection 🤷‍♀️

0DE3053E-0A8F-4D45-8357-100F642DD900.jpeg

Edited by 81Zoomie