haven sign wrong on bliss

luckyinpa

• 1 year later...

Hello @luckyinpa! Brand new to cruising and am looking for some advice after booking on Encore for next year. I've watched videos, looked at deck plans and been through so many posts. I booked room 17112 on Encore, which I understand is the same as the Bliss. Was worried about the noise and traffic with the door out to the pool area appearing like it's right across from the door to this suite. Pool area noise in general folks going in and out through this entrance. Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you!!

haven is insulated pretty well. on a balcony on breakaway you can hear the neighbors but on the bliss courtyard room i heard nothing outside.  actually maybe if kids were running up and down the hall and were loud but no normal noise

also i've been on the getaway in the 2BR that is right at the door to the bar. heard nothing. they know you want quiet and built the rooms very well insulated. 

also hope they fixed that sign above that i posted 🙂

one thing that was annoying on the christmas bliss cruise is that families. kids would block the one way around the haven pool so you had to avoid them. but that gave us more exercise

Edited by luckyinpa