after cruise with confidence finishes??

leono1

i want to book wonder from Barcelona in may, cruise with confidence finishes 30th april, do you think it will be extended?

what happens if i caught covid next May a few days before boarding? obviously i wont be able board,  id have cancel and  lose 100% of my cruise fare?

Edited by leono1

CWC and cancelling because you test positive for covid are two different things. It remains to be seen if CWC will be extended. I suspect a positive covid test will probably get you a refund as RCI won't let you board if you are positive.

If course, no one knows for sure how things will look in May.

40 minutes ago, leono1 said:

i want to book wonder from Barcelona in may, cruise with confidence finishes 30th april, do you think it will be extended?

what happens if i caught covid next May a few days before boarding? obviously i wont be able board,  id have cancel and  lose 100% of my cruise fare?

If you have insurance you should be ok.  Take out insurance that covers covid and plane tix.

9 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

CWC and cancelling because you test positive for covid are two different things. It remains to be seen if CWC will be extended. I suspect a positive covid test will probably get you a refund as RCI won't let you board if you are positive.

If course, no one knows for sure how things will look in May.

Thanks for the reply, never thought of that. Yeah of course no one knows, Ive just never cancelled a cruise in 'normal' times really close to sail date and wondered how it worked 

• Like 1