Sail Now & Sail Later

kayakcove

Received email this morning from Atlas, “Book any accommodation for our 10-Night Elite Caribbean & Golf Adventures voyage and receive a matching future cruise credit.” This is the October 19 sailing and online they indicate credits ranging from $5039pp to $8999pp.

I had just locked in another cruise earlier this week for mid-November, otherwise I would be giving this strong consideration.

• 5 weeks later...

just off their Caribbean cruise, we booked at the 40% off offer and then added the Sail now, Sail Later offer which made all the little hiccups in the Caribben a lot more palatable.

Atlas definitly has some wrinkles to iron out but with a good offer and some patience/flexibility it's a very fine experience.

I could go into more detail if you like (I'll "follow the topic")

We are traveling on the December 18 sailing to Antarctica.  In reading reviews, I'm nervous that we have made a mistake going with a "new" company - we didn't receive 40% off and are paying our fair share for what should be a once in a lifetime experience.  I'm nervous that my gambling will not have paid off this time.

On 11/17/2021 at 11:08 PM, hackncobra said:

We are traveling on the December 18 sailing to Antarctica.  In reading reviews, I'm nervous that we have made a mistake going with a "new" company - we didn't receive 40% off and are paying our fair share for what should be a once in a lifetime experience.  I'm nervous that my gambling will not have paid off this time.

Please leave a post cruise review.  We had an ok experience but really are looking to hear back from more folks like you.  

• Like 1