Northwest Pioneers cruise mini review

Tom47

Hi

We have returned from a 10 night NW Pioneers cruise, Sept 29 to Oct 9, Portland to Clarkston.  We had to do a Covid test 3 days before arrival.  We were tested again before boarding the ship.  We had to wear masks aboard the ship except when eating or drinking.  We also had to wear masks on all shore excursions.  For us, highlights were Multinomah Falls, Mt. Hood rr, winery tours and Mt. St Helens.  I will answer any questions.  Everyone aboard was fully vaccinated and tested negative for C19.

Our Cruise Director was Olivia Fiore.  We booked a next cruise with Pearl Seas(ACL owned) in 2023.

Tom

We (my husband and I and my 96 year old father) are booked for the same cruise, same direction, this coming April.  Did you take any of the optional excursions, or just the included ones?  We're particularly interested in the tour to the Pendleton mills and in the jet boats.  Also, did you use the laundry facilities?  We're accustomed to staying a week at a time in timeshares with in-room laundry, so we hate to have to pack for the length of time this cruise will be and will plan to do laundry - wondering how busy the laundry room gets!  Finally, did you fly home out of Lewiston, Portland or elsewhere?

1 hour ago, CarolynFH said:

We (my husband and I and my 96 year old father) are booked for the same cruise, same direction, this coming April.  Did you take any of the optional excursions, or just the included ones?  We're particularly interested in the tour to the Pendleton mills and in the jet boats.  Also, did you use the laundry facilities?  We're accustomed to staying a week at a time in timeshares with in-room laundry, so we hate to have to pack for the length of time this cruise will be and will plan to do laundry - wondering how busy the laundry room gets!  Finally, did you fly home out of Lewiston, Portland or elsewhere?

I used the laundry room.  It was free, pods included.  We didn't do the Jet Boat or Pendleton excursions.  We flew home from Lewiston.  The board only showed 4 flights, 2 Delta and 2 United.  We did some of the optional excursions, Mt Hood rr and 2 winery tours  We stayed overnight in Lewiston because our flight left at 630am.  Delta routed us:  Lewiston-Salt Lake City-Atlanta--Buffalo.  We arrived home at midnight.