Boarding Miracle tomorrow…..

Markmom18

Hi,

Anyone recently cruised on the Miracle have info on boarding & debarking time?  I live locally and have the earliest boarding time. But, if it’s running late (like our Panorama cruise last month) I can just leave later for the Port.

😁😁 BUT, of course if it’s all running on time…  🛳❤️!

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

5 minutes ago, Markmom18 said:

Hi,

Anyone recently cruised on the Miracle have info on boarding & debarking time?  I live locally and have the earliest boarding time. But, if it’s running late (like our Panorama cruise last month) I can just leave later for the Port.

😁😁 BUT, of course if it’s all running on time…  🛳❤️!

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

I'm just off the Miracle on Friday.  I had a 10:30 - 11:00 boarding time.  It was closer to 10:45ish when they opened the doors to board.  For debarking, I had set my luggage out the night before and selected a later debarking time - 9:00 I think.  But, since you have to be out of your cabins no later than 8:30 am anyway, I was ready to go earlier than I thought I would be.  Our cruise only had about 50% capacity so after they called all the decks for people taking their own luggage with them, I actually got to get off the ship a bit earlier.

AK2CA Thank You!

I have that early boarding time as well.  Alrighty, sounds so nice to have basically on time boarding. Supposed to get rain tommorow morning. I 💙 rain … so sure hope it does❣️
  Thank you again,

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Markmom18 said:

AK2CA Thank You!

I have that early boarding time as well.  Alrighty, sounds so nice to have basically on time boarding. Supposed to get rain tommorow morning. I 💙 rain … so sure hope it does❣️
  Thank you again,

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

@Markmom18 - You're welcome.  I'm local too - south OC.  🙂