MSC Divina Spa Services?

PandasAndGiraffesOnTour

I did a quick search and didn't find much on reviewing the spa services specifically for the Divina outside of the higher tier packages. We have a Bella package, but we're spending 4 days at Universal pre-cruise and I'm considering treating myself to a mani/pedi onboard. Has anyone experiences the spa services there, is it worth the price? 

Jumping in.  "Worth the price" is relative.  The starting price on 50 minute massages is $120 (or $124) plus 15% gratuity.  For me, that's not worth the price since I pay 1/2 of that here at home.  The mani/pedis in Orlando run about $35-$45, and on the ship I think it pushes $100 with the tip.  That would not be worth it to me.  

HOWEVER, there are a million, jillion salons just outside of Universal that you could go to while in Orlando (even if you had to take an Uber) to get a pre-cruise mani/pedi.  That's personally what I'd do.

2 hours ago, Morgsmom said:

Jumping in.  "Worth the price" is relative.  The starting price on 50 minute massages is $120 (or $124) plus 15% gratuity.  For me, that's not worth the price since I pay 1/2 of that here at home.  The mani/pedis in Orlando run about $35-$45, and on the ship I think it pushes $100 with the tip.  That would not be worth it to me.  

HOWEVER, there are a million, jillion salons just outside of Universal that you could go to while in Orlando (even if you had to take an Uber) to get a pre-cruise mani/pedi.  That's personally what I'd do.

That's kinda where my thinking has been. If they did some super fancy with perks mani/pedi I could see the higher ticket price, but it just seemed to steep for a standard service. Thank you!

• 1 month later...