Question about 3 night dining package…

When booking online you have to chose a time for the first dining night that RCI books for you…can you change this time once onboard?  Second question…when you go to checkout to pay, this language is included…”additional fees may apply to booking changes or cancellations” but no amount listed.  Does this mean that you can’t cancel/rebook if lower price offered?  I wonder is RCI is doing this to discourage this practice (Cancelling/rebooking at lower price)?

I don’t the answer to your second question, but I think I can help with your first.  Once you get onboard, the reservation you made will be in your cabin, however, you are totally free to change it.  Go to any of the restaurants and they can take care of that for you and also can make your other two reservations at any of the other restaurants.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cruisingn09 said:

When booking online you have to chose a time for the first dining night that RCI books for you…can you change this time once onboard?  Second question…when you go to checkout to pay, this language is included…”additional fees may apply to booking changes or cancellations” but no amount listed.  Does this mean that you can’t cancel/rebook if lower price offered?  I wonder is RCI is doing this to discourage this practice (Cancelling/rebooking at lower price)?

Question 1: Yes you can change your initial booking the first day on board. Do this as soon as you get on if you want to change out. You can also book your other dinner plans at that time.

Question 2: I have not seen any issues with people canceling and rebooking when prices change.

• Like 1