Quick review Oasis/Bayonne

1 hour ago, Oceansaway17 said:

oh well I did cancel yesterday and this issues was one of 3 reasons.   but I am doing Symphony and Wonder next year and have already done Allure and Harmony.  I guess Oasis is not in the cards for me.

glad to hear folks can get into shows without reservations.

They would eliminate the stress if they would just put back on the web.  Getting on the ship and having to deal with reservations first thing is crazy.  I know NCL does it but they have an area by theatre where you go and it does go well.    

Once on the ship, I was able to use the app for the muster video. I was not able to reserve entertainment via the app. I found a house phone and dialed 2323 (box office reservations). Within 3-5 minutes I had booked shows for the week. I found it a simple process, especially as there was no line of people as I suspect would be at a kiosk dedicated to booking entertainment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, meadowlander said:

Once on the ship, I was able to use the app for the muster video. I was not able to reserve entertainment via the app. I found a house phone and dialed 2323 (box office reservations). Within 3-5 minutes I had booked shows for the week. I found it a simple process, especially as there was no line of people as I suspect would be at a kiosk dedicated to booking entertainment.

I did not feel comfortable using a public phone. And i may have been tipsy immediatley after boarding.